You should systematically keep your applications, as it helps you find your favorite application easily. You can put similar applications in one folder and other applications in a different folder. You can give a name to both the folders.
Arranging your applications will make your iPad to look clean. All the essential or daily use applications should be kept in the front screen of your iPad.
Uninstall the un-necessary applications from your phone to get more space to install your new applications from the App Store. Necessary applications like clock, calendar, messaging app, setting, albums and many more, should be on the front screen to use in an emergency.
How to Arrange the iPad with Folders?
Earlier there are no options for making folders for apps, but now you can easily make a folder to keep the applications in well organized. In case you don’t know how to create a folder, then you should follow the given steps:
• Click and long press on that application which you wish to place in the folder.
• Press on another application which you wish to put it in the above folder.
• Press the application, and you can zoom in and out by going to the folder.
• Give a title to the folder by clicking on the renaming option. In case you make a folder by putting the two applications in the weather folder, then the folder title remains the same.
• Press the folder and come back on the Home display. Place all the extra applications in the one folder.
Create many files to place all the applications. Make different files for online shopping, gaming, official application of Amazon, Poshmark, etc., entertaining applications and many more. Pull out the entire applications from the Home display, and then that file will not appear on the home display.
How to Put Recently Used Applications on the iPad Dock?
You will find applications on the iPad Dock at the end of the display, and it will remain the same whatever home display you are using. You can put many applications on the iPad dock at one time, and there are limited folders to the apps on the iPad dock.
Only three applications will appear on the iPad dock which is used recently, in case you don’t have applications on the iPad dock, steps for putting the applications on the dock are:
• Click and long press on the application.
• Touch the screen with your finger and the application to the iPad dock and long pressing on the additional applications until it drags out from the home display.
• Stop pressing the screen.
In case there is no space in the iPad dock or in case you want to place the most used applications on the iPad dock, then drag out the applications. After dragging out the applications from the iPad dock, the additional applications will move there automatically.
Aida Martin is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup .